Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Discreet Revenge of Suzie Q

She's a big girl now...
Get it while you can...

It's true. Today, RageBoy. Tomorrow, you. Yes... you too will be reported to SpamCop and blacklisted. You too will be mocked, jeered, tarred, feathered and driven out of town. Yes, your friends will shun you, your family will disown you, and you will die of shame. Teabag Chopra's appetites are insatiable and his methods despicable. He will have you—body, mind, and soul. There is no stopping him. Trust me on this.

To contribute to the Father Christopher Defense and Aid Fund, click here.

I can’t get no satisfaction, | I can’t get no satisfaction. | ’cause I try and I try and I try and I try. | I can’t get no, I can’t get no.

Rolling Stones | Satisfaction

Important Update

Choprah invades U.S. Pic: CIA NSA FBI DoDFor those of you who refuse to take me seriously, how's about this? The likeness is fucking remarkable. Besides, there's more. Keith Richards was born in Dartford in 1943 and Teabag Choprah was born in New Delhi in 1947. Richards lives in the U.K. and Choprah in the States. While you have to pay to see Richards, you can download shit about Choprah for nothing off the Web. But, that small difference aside, both are filthy rich.

QED, as we academics like to say.