Mountain bride...
...holds sway. I dunno...the first day of sun we've been able to enjoy in weeks and what do we do? McCracken McCracken, Sarah, Chris and I head up the mountain to find out what's happened to the rain.
Bathed in the warm glow of the sun's great shining orb, we strolled Through idyllic country the colours of a painter's palette. Sadly, not for long. By way of Nursery Ravine and Skeleton Gorge, the loamy path rose to meet the mountain's forbidding cliffs and the day's warmth soon departed, leaving behind a frost-laden chill. And in the gloaming of the forests we found the rain transformed to veils of white, shrouding the mountain's face in awesome, icy splendour.
For now, the rain is hiding, married to the falling contours of the mountain, but she shall return — to fill our dams, sate the thirsty earth, and fuck up our week.
I mean, hell, one can only take so much purple prose. I tried working "nestles" into the above, but vomited over my keyboard. In essence though, I kid you not. Check it out for yourselves...and how's about that bee, eh?