Monday, November 24, 2003

U.S. Soldiers Ripped to Shreds...

'...and their tongues were all broken'
U.S. soldier dismembered in Mosul

"The frenzy recalled the October 1993 scene in Somalia, when locals dragged the bodies of Marines killed in fighting with warlords through the streets after 18 Americans were killed following the crash of a Black Hawk helicopter. The United States withdrew its troops from Somalia soon afterward."

Seattle Times

"Something there is about you that moves with style and grace | I was in a whirlwind, now I'm in some better place."

...as Life Goes On


My hand's on the sabre and you've picked up the baton | Somethin' there is about you that I can't quite put my finger on.
The General is an art lover

"We have nothing at this point that causes us to be concerned. This is not an enemy that can defeat us militarily."

Brigadier-General Mark Kimmitt, U.S. Military Deputy Director for Operations, Iraq

My hand's on the sabre and you've picked up the baton | Somethin' there is about you that I can't quite put my finger on."

I bet...

Don't you just love the smell of MIC-media in the morning?

Oh, yeah...

Cmon, give it to me Baby...

Bring 'em on, Baby...

Oh yeah...


...if you can

Lyrics: Bob Dylan | Something There Is About You